PACKINGTON, a parish formerly in this county, is now wholly in Leicestershire, by Local
Government Order, dated March 25th, 1884.
STAPENHILL, is a parish comprising the
township of Stapenhill which is included in the borough of Burton-on-Trent,
and particulars are given in Kelly's Directory of Staffordshire. Stanton
and Newhall, another portion of the parish, are given under
a separate head in the work.
WINSHILL, a township, forms part of the borough of Burton-on-Trent,
and is given in Kelly's Directory of Staffordshire.
[End of transcript. Spelling, case and punctuation
are as they appear in the Directory.]
An Ann Andrews historical directory transcript