What's New Index> This page
Matlock & Matlock Bath : What's New, 2024
Find out about the latest information that's been added to the Matlock and Matlock Bath website
This year (2024) | 2023 | 2022 | 2021 | 2020 | 2019 | 2018

Earlier years are no longer available

Return to What's New Index
Elsewhere on this web site:
The Andrews Pages What's New
Copyright notices on new images are now placed higher up the onsite images. This is because of various instances of improper use.
All users of the Andrews Pages are asked to read
About and Conditions of Use
Apr 2024 New Pages:
1. Matlock: Willersley Castle, 1836. Attractive engraving of Willersley and the relatively newly roadway blasted through Scarthin Rock, from an original drawing by Thomas Allom.
Additions to:
1. The Murder of Martha Morrall, 26 March 1891. A few more newspaper reports have been added to this very sad story.
2. Two images from from 'The Beauties of England and Wales have been greatly improved:
(a) Willersley Castle and
(b) "The Beauties of England and Wales" Part 2
Mar 2024 New Pages:
None to date
Additions to:
1. Names on Matlock's War Memorial : WW1, Surnames K - W. Three images of George Arthur Moore, known as Arthur. With thanks to Peter Cook.
Feb 2024 New Pages:
Additions to:
1. Matlock: Snitterton Hall, 1909. Second image, a view of the front through the stone gateway, added.
2. Matlock: Starkholmes Sunday School Picnic, about 1920/1. Jenny Dines has sent some additional names.